Pulse picker is a device designed to select individual pulses from continuously repeating sequence of incoming optical pulses.
We offer pulse pickers with the parameters as follows:
- input rep. rate - up to 75MHz
- output rep. rate - up to 100kHz
- pulse amplitude - up to 5kV
- pulse width - from 10 ns to 1000 ns
- pulse rise/fall time < 5 ns (3-4 ns typ.)
Applications: pulse picking (in picosecond and femtosecond lasers and amplifiers), cavity dumping, pulse slicing
Some additional information is available here..